Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

This isn't a recipe, but I thought I'd share a list of the things I bought tonight at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in between basketball games.

Peppermint Bark
White chocolate with crushed peppermint.

M&M Chocolate Bark
Milk chocolate with embedded M&M's

Chocolate-Covered Candied Orange Slices
I got the whole candied orange slices dipped in dark chocolate. They also had dark-chocolate covered orange rinds, but I opted for the whole slice.

Dark Chocolate-Covered Marshmallows
Three marshmallows on a stick, dipped in dark chocolate. Gotta be good.

Chocolate-Covered Twinkie
I have never tried one of these, but I'd be a fool not to.

There were so many treats to choose from, it was hard to narrow it down to just those things. I was like a kid in a candy store. Oh, wait. . . I WAS in a candy store!

0 comments